CONGRESS OF NAVAL ENGINEERING AND MARITIME INDUSTRY 2022 (Round Table: Large Yachts)
61st edition of the Naval Engineering and Maritime Industry Congress
From October 26 to 28 the 61st edition of the Naval Engineering and Maritime Industry Congress was held in Palma de Mallorca under the theme: "The Sea. Green impulse for decarbonization". Following the line of this theme, on the 28th at 12:30 a round table on Great Yachts took place.
- Pedro Suasi, Manager, Balearic Marine Cluster.
- Antoni Ginard, Head of Planning and Infrastructures/ Vice Dean, Port Authority/COI Caminos.
- Diego Colón de Carvajal, CEO, Mallorca Shipyard
- Beatriz Orejudo,CEO, Lantimar
- Isabel Teruel, Operations Manager/ Vice President, Ocibar / Balearic Marine Cluster
- Iñigo Echenique, CEO, ACUBENS