1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation.
2. What kind of Cookies using this website?
Below is a table with the cookies used on this website:
|balearicmarine.org||_conf_key||Session cookie used internally by our application||Own||10 days|
|googletagmanager.com||_ga||Web Analytics||Third party||2 years|
|googletagmanager.com||_gid||Web Analytics||Third party||1 day|
|balearicmarine.org||locale||Store user language||Own||10 days|
3. How can set your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use another browser other than the above, check your policy installation, use and cookie blocking.
4. What happens if you disable cookies?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not function properly.
5. We update our policy from Cookies?