The processing of all personal data is the responsibility of the Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation of Mallorca (hereinafter CAMBRA), with CIF Q0773001C, with registered office at Calle Estudi General, 7, CP 07001 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain, and of the Nautical Cluster Association of the Balearic Islands (hereinafter BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER), with CIF G16624215 and address at Calle Escollera nº8, CP 07012 Palma de Mallorca under the data protection laws of the European Union and Spain.
CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER are committed to fulfilling their obligation of secrecy with regard to personal data and treating them with confidentiality. Therefore, the necessary measures have been adopted to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, considering at all times the state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data which is applicable in Spain at any time.
Our users' data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To process and manage the request for the service, as well as its provision.
- To contact you if necessary.
- To manage your membership in Club Cambra.
- Administrative purposes: accounting, invoicing, auditing, as well as verifying the means of payment.
- To carry out marketing activities, such as verifying, maintaining and developing systems and statistical analysis of different kinds.
- Sending communications (weekly digital bulletin and any other information that could be of interest to you about services, products, news and other aspects of CAMBRA, Club Cambra or collaborators, depending on the interests and services received previously) if you have subscribed to our bulletin and have consented to the sending of communications.
CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER will keep the personal data provided for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in current regulations.
3. ORIGIN AND LEGITIMACY
The basis of legitimacy for the processing of the data collected is the management of the legal relationship established with the user, the provision of the services requested and compliance with legal obligations.
The origin of these data is as follows:
- Through the forms on the WEBSITE filled in by the user or the applications and requests made by e-mail.
- Each time the user uses our services.
The user is responsible for the veracity of the data provided and will be responsible for informing CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER of any modification to them. CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER reserve the right to exclude any user who has provided false or fraudulent data from the registered services, without prejudice to any other actions which may proceed in law.
CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER may also obtain certain information from users:
- When they browse the WEB, such as the number of visits or the time spent on each page, among others.
- Through e-mails, such as reading confirmations.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER do not sell personal data.
CAMBRA and BALEARIC MARINE CLUSTER will not pass on data to third parties, except:
- legal obligation.
- in the case that you have given your consent by virtue of a specific agreement with the person responsible.
- the establishment of collaboration agreements with entities and companies with which we jointly develop actions and programmes.
5. USER RIGHTS
The user can send a written request to CAMBRA's registered office (C/ Estudi General, 7 - 07001 Palma) or through the e-mail address email@example.com in order to obtain additional information and to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation and portability and to oppose automated individual decisions that may significantly affect him/her or entail legal effects, in accordance with Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Your letter should contain the following information:
- Your name and postal address.
- The subject of your request.
- Any information that will help locate the data that are the subject of your request.
- A photocopy of your DNI, NIE or passport, so that we can check your identity and so that a third party does not fraudulently exercise its rights.
- Your signature and the date of the request.
AIn addition, if you consider that any of your rights as a data subject have been violated, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/Jorge juan, 6, 28001 Madrid https://www.agpd.es