Logistics and Storage Manager
Nº. SOIB Offer:
Perform sourcing, replenishment, storage and distribution activities of the company's materials.
Vacancies Offered: 1
- Reception and verification of purchased materials.
- Material and paint stock control.
- Receipt of material orders, preparation and delivery on site.
- Ordering of consumables and antifouling.
- Enter orders in the system.
- Control and organization of unforeseen daily purchases with the authorization of the paint manager.
- Prioritize warehouse security.
- Weekly material order forecast.
- Storage of materials.
- Introduction of materials in the system (SS and SU).
- Administrative control of consumption and waste.
- Knowledge of the quality and environmental system and its application.
- Assistance in managing waste collection with the assigned company.
- Execution of the technical instructions on environmental emergencies (SGI_IT_14_01-06) and quality applied to their job.
- Segregation of different office waste (paper and cardboard, packaging, rejects and glass).
- Participation in emergency drills.
Minimum academic level: FP
Minimum experience: 3 years performing in a similar rol.
Languages: Not required
Other Requirements: Logistic and Storage Knowledge.
Gross salary: Remuneration following qualifications
Incorporation date: ASAP
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: 7:00 - 15:00
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org