Nº. SOIB Offer:
The ONESAILS Palma loft offers a great working environment. The loft itself is a modern facility with a focus on green technologies and plenty of space to work on a wide range of interesting projects both big and small. We are a medium-sized, friendly, and professional team that works closely together to make our loft a rewarding and enjoyable place to work.
We're looking for practical-minded and motivated individuals who have a good understanding of sailmaking.
Vacancies Offered: 1
Workplace: Palma de Mallorca
- To carry out sail making, sail rigging and sail servicing duties alongside our existing team.
- Your role will be to produce new sails, and assess and carry out repairs and regular maintenance on a wide variety of sails.
- Daily tasks will include cutting, sewing, assembling, measuring, fabricating, and fitting materials as described by designers, team leaders, and other documented or well-known practices.
- You will also need a keen eye for detail, to be able to work alone or as part of a team and maintain a very well organized, clean and safe working environment.
- Larger projects sometimes require team members with specialist skills to work off site carrying out sail installations, assisting with sea trials and sail removal.
- The entire team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping ONE Palma maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental in our success.
Minimum academic level: Not especified
Minimum experience: 3 years experience as a sailmaker.
Languages: Not especified
- Ability to assess the extent of sail damage and provide repair solutions and methods.
- Prepare materials for the production of sail, including the layout, measurement, and cutting to exact specifications.
- Effective multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to read various measuring devices and understand different specifications
- Proof of legal right to work in Spain
- Full driving license
- Flexible schedule.
- Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Gross salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Incorporation date: ASAP
Type of Job: Full Time
What to expect from this job?:
- Optional health insurance.
- Life insurance
- 22 working days of holiday excluding public holidays
- Family-like atmosphere.
- Personal and proficient development.
- A modern work environment in a new and eco-friendly loft near the center of Palma.
- Possibility to race onboard customers’ yachts.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to Info@onepalma.net