Professional Accreditation of level 2 in fiber and composites (taught in Spanish)
What are the benefits of this training?
Enroll in our free dual training and train while benefiting from a 12-month employment contract.
Sign up for our level two certificate in fiber and composites and learn a trade while getting paid from day one.
Put your newly acquired knowledge to the test at the best companies in the industry.
Training Content (620h)
- Painting, repairing, and constructing elements of fiberglass reinforced plastic for sports and recreational boats(400h)
- Basic nautical English (100h)
- Basic machining (90h)
- Basic occupational risk prevention (30h)
What are the requirements to access a training-apprenticeship contract?
- Being between 16 and 30 years old (inclusive) at the time of hiring.
- Being unemployed and registered in the SOIB as a job seeker.
- Not having had a work relationship with the same company in the last 6 months with a labor or training contract, and 24 months in a fixed or discontinuous contract.
- Not being a family member of the employer, manager, or member of the company's management organs.
Course start date: November 2nd
Maximum number of places offered: 25 students
Course duration: 12 months (620h of training + internships)