University Specialist in Project Management (Project Manager)
UIB's own degree (30 ECTS).
The University Specialist in Project Management course is a postgraduate degree of the UIB with 30 European credits (ECTS) that offers specific and comprehensive training in the field of project management.
The course content is adapted from the latest version of the PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge), one of the most widely used standards both nationally and internationally in the field of project management.
The professional profile capable of performing actions in all areas of project management is the Project Manager. The figure of Project Manager is increasingly in demand in many sectors of the world of work and their knowledge is key to the success of a project.
The Project Manager must be prepared to provide solutions to the problems that may arise and to manage possible deviations. He/she must be the professional who integrates, coordinates and aligns all the participants towards the common goal: the success of the project.
Level: UIB degree
Course dates: 2 November 2022 - 5 May 2023
Enrolment date: 11 April 2022 - 26 October 2022,
Course duration: 154h
Place: University Campus
Price: 2.550 €.
What are the entry requirements?
The course is aimed at any professional who wishes to focus their professional career on project management. Who wants to acquire knowledge, competences and skills in the field of project management, regardless of the sector in which they work and the type of company they work for: private company, public body or foundation. The course is especially designed for people who wish to professionalise project management, regardless of the work methodology followed in each organisation.
The course may be of interest to professionals from any branch of knowledge: Arts and Humanities, Sciences, Health Sciences, Social and Legal Sciences, Engineering and Architecture.
The course offers the necessary knowledge to manage projects both nationally and internationally and in any sector: productive, industrial, social or services, among others.
This course aims to respond to both the demand for recycling of working professionals, as well as the need to expand the knowledge of recent graduates in project management issues since, traditionally, this type of content has not been taught in university degrees.
The main professional profiles related to the course are:
- Project manager.
- Director of the project management office.
- Project management office manager.
- Project programme manager.
- Project portfolio manager.
- Quality manager.
- Project consultant.
- Project auditor.
- Manager, director.
- Module 1. Project Management. Basic concepts
- Module 2. Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 3. Project Integration Management
- Module 4. Project Scope Management
- Module 5. Project Schedule Management
- Module 6. Project Human Resource Management
- Module 7: Project Communications Management
- Module 8. Project Cost Management
- Module 9. Project Procurement Management
- Module 10. Project Risk Management
- Module 11. Project Quality Management
- Module 12. Project Monitoring and Closure
- Module 13. Project Management Tools
- Module 14. Seminars and Workshops
- Module 15. Individual Project Monitoring
- Module 16. PMI® PMP® certification