Organisation and supervision of the maintenance of systems and equipment for the generation, storage and consumption of electrical energy for sports and recreational craft.
(NEXT OPENING OF PLACES)
Starting date: 16 December 2022
Maximum places offered: 15 students
Course duration: 150h
Location: CIFP Centre de la Mar, C/ Ruiz y Pablo 13, Maó, Menorca
What are the admission requirements?
To access the course, one of the following requirements must be met:
- High school degree
- Level 3 professional accreditation
- Level 2 Professionalism accreditation of the same family and professional area.
- The academic requirement for access to higher level training cycles or the condition of aptitude in the corresponding entrance exams regulated by the educational administrations.
- The university entrance exam for the over 25 and/or 45 year olds.
- Key competences required, in accordance with Annex IV of Royal Decree 34/2008, to successfully complete the training corresponding to the professional accreditation.
- Workshop manager of propulsion and steering systems for sports and recreational craft.
- Responsible for the propulsion and steering systems workshop for sports and recreational craft.
- Workshop manager for electrical and electronic systems for sports and recreational craft.
- Workshop manager for cooling and air-conditioning systems and fluid service for sports and recreational craft.
- Expert appraiser of sports and recreational craft.