Basic Professional Accreditation in Sport and Recreational Craft Maintenance
(ALL PLACES COMPLETED)
Carrying out auxiliary operations of electromechanical maintenance in systems and equipment, repairs in structural elements and apparatus, protection and embellishment of surfaces, both in sports and recreational craft, following the instructions received, adopting the corresponding measures for the labour risk prevention and environmental protection, communicating orally and in writing in Spanish and, if it is required, in the own co-official language, as well as in a foreign language.
Level: Professional Training
Starting date: 2022
Course duration: 2000h (1760n in the training centre and 240h in the workplace)
Timetable: Morning shift - Monday to Friday from 8h to 14:00h
Location: CIFP Centre de la Mar C/ Ruiz y Pablo 13, Maó, Menorca
What are the admission requirements?
Access to Basic Professional Training cycles will require the simultaneous fulfilment of the following conditions:
- To be fifteen years of age, or to be fifteen years of age during the current calendar year, and not to be over seventeen years of age at the time of access or during the current calendar year.
- To have completed the first cycle of Compulsory Secondary Education or, exceptionally, to have completed the second year of Compulsory Secondary Education.
- Machining and welding.
- Basic structural repair of sports boats.
- Protection and embellishment of boat surfaces.
- Basic maintenance of propulsion plant and associated equipment.
- Basic maintenance of electrical and computer systems.
- Basic maintenance of sport boat rigging.
- Applied sciences I.
- Applied Sciences II.
- Communication and Society I.
- Communication and society II.
- Workplace training
This professional works in the sector of maintenance of sports and recreational craft, mainly in naval repair and maintenance workshops and in the construction of recreational and sports craft.
- Carpenter's assistant / ship's carpenter.
- Boat painter's assistant / painter's assistant.
- Fibre-reinforced plastic components maintenance assistant.
- Boat mechanical systems maintenance assistant.
- Boat electrical and electronic systems maintenance assistant.
- Boat rigging maintenance assistant.