Organisation and supervision of the maintenance of the propulsion and steering systems, and of the elements inherent to the dry-docking situation of the vessel.
Organise, manage and supervise the maintenance of systems and equipment of sports and recreational boats, under quality criteria. Observing the national and international regulations in force, using the English language when it is required and following the company's plans for the prevention of labour and environmental risks.
Starting date: 2 November 2022
Maximum places offered: 15 students
Course duration: 150h
Timetable: Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 20:00
Location: CIFP Centre de la Mar, C/ Ruiz y Pablo 13, Maó, Menorca
What are the admission requirements?
To access the course, one of the following requirements must be met:
- High school degree
- Level 3 professional accreditation
- Level 2 Professionalism accreditation of the same family and professional area.
- The academic requirement for access to higher level training cycles or the condition of aptitude in the corresponding entrance exams regulated by the educational administrations.
- The university entrance exam for the over 25 and/or 45 year olds.
- Key competences required, in accordance with Annex IV of Royal Decree 34/2008, to successfully complete the training corresponding to the professional accreditation.
- Workshop manager of propulsion and steering systems for sports and recreational craft.
- Responsible for the propulsion and steering systems workshop for sports and recreational craft.
- Workshop manager for electrical and electronic systems for sports and recreational craft.
- Workshop manager for cooling and air-conditioning systems and fluid service for sports and recreational craft.
- Expert appraiser of sports and recreational craft.