Ports de les Illes Balears is the public body responsible for the competences and executive functions of ports in the autonomous community. Some of the main objectives inclide:
● The rational use of the coastline and natural resources, connecing the port system with territorial and urban planning and the preservation of the coastline, in line with cultural, landscape and environmental values.
● To encourage economic and social agents in the port policy
● To increase the quality of service provision to users
● Achieve greater agility in management with effectiveness, efficiency and good administration.
● To promote the economic activity of the ports
● Financial self-sufficiency
Do you want to contact us?
Send us an email to email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as possible.