Nº. SOIB Offer:
Vacancies Offered: 1
Workplace: Palma de Mallorca
- Technical supervision of all phases of work on the projects assigned to him. Checking that the procedures (painting systems) are carried out according to the specifications indicated in the service contract.
- On a daily basis, give instructions and supervise the person responsible for the work on board.
- Manage work teams. Designate the production targets and follow up on them.
- To provide solutions to the multitude of unforeseen events and problems that may arise on a daily basis according to company policy and to communicate these to the management, as well as the overall status of each project.
- Checking the proper use of materials, tools and machinery.
- To verify that the safety, hygiene and environmental regulations are being complied with.
- To agree on the training needs detected in the periodic meetings with the prl, quality and hr departments. to review the effectiveness of the training actions. Review the effectiveness of training actions.
- Coordination with the purchasing manager and warehouse manager for orders of paint and/or materials.
- Technical and practical training to workers of lower categories and supervision of their progress.
- Supervision of the attitude and appearance of the workers under your command. Maintain good manners and good presence on board, reporting any incident to a superior or to the human resources department.
- Control of compliance with safety and environmental regulations on the project.
- Responsible for the materials used in the project: control, orders and return of unused materials.
- Travel arrangements: collection and delivery of money for per diems, travel fund payments, filling in expense sheets, coordination of accommodation, delivery of notifications, ETC.
- Filling in daily production reports.
- Filling out worker evaluation reports.
- Workers in this category may be designated as a preventive resource (responsible for supervising compliance with safety and occupational risk prevention measures) by the company.
Minimum academic level: Higher education in engineering (nautical, industrial, mechanical or similar).
Minimum experience: 2 years
Other Requirements: -
Gross salary: Remuneration stipulated by category
Incorporation date: ASAP
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-16HRS
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com