Nº. SOIB Offer:
Vacancies Offered: 2
Workplace: Palma de Mallorca
- Planning projects with the project manager
- Manage resources, access to the shipyard, travel, and working hours.
- Providing support with the management of materials, transport, etc.
- Coordinate and organise both the work team and the scheduling of daily tasks.
- Manage the budget.
- Assist with the management of paperwork associated with the job: daily production and workers' reports.
- Comply with quality standards.
- Meet agreed deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with the safety and environmental standards of the project.
- Solve possible unforeseen events that may arise according to company policy.
- Substitute for the project manager when he/she is not present.
- Prepare internal and client reports.
Minimum academic level: Higher education in engineering (nautical, industrial, mechanical or similar).
Minimum experience: 2 years
Other Requirements: -
Gross salary: Remuneration stipulated by category
Incorporation date: ASAP
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-16HRS
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com