Cluster Project Manager
Nº. SOIB Offer:
Vacancies Offered: 1
Workplace: Palma de Mallorca
Work to be developed
- Management, follow-up and economic justification of Cluster projects.
- Preparation of technical and economic documentation for the calls for proposals.
- Support to the associated companies in the explanation of the different calls for aid.
- Organization of events, conferences and congresses of the Cluster.
- Organization of Cluster work commissions.
- Coordination and support in the Cluster's dual training projects.
Minimum academic level: University degree: engineering or other scientific-technical qualifications, business administration.
Willingness to travel
Languages: Advanced level Spanish, Catalan and English
Minimum experience: Not required
- Demonstrable experience in similar positions will be a plus.
- Knowledge of the nautical sector will be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in European projects will be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in dynamization of conferences and projects will be a plus.
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Team work skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Communication skills
Gross salary: Remuneration following qualifications
Incorporation date: June 2023
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: 08:00 – 16:00
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org