Project Manager - Workshop
Nº. SOIB Offer:
- Project management in the different shipyards.
- Management and control of works (work progress, relationship with the client, process control,...).
- Supervision of the works on site.
- Planning of the projects in coordination with the Production Management.
- Carrying out measurements.
- Attending meetings with captains and contractors.
- Resolving daily incidents of the projects.
- Assistance with equipment and material suppliers.
Vacancies Offered: 1
Minimum academic level: University or technical studies in technology, naval or similar field.
Minimum experience: Experience in the naval or industrial sector when carrying out projects or having collaborated in them. Experience of at least two years in the surface treatment sector (nautical or industrial).
Languages: English advanced level (C1)
Other Requirements: Willingness to travel
Gross salary: Remuneration following qualifications
Incorporation date: 1/04/2023
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: 7:00 - 15:00- Possibility of change
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org