Nº. SOIB Offer:042022005217
This list of tasks is indicative and not limiting; the objective of the work is:
- Ordering materials and monitoring the logistical planning of materials in relation to the project.
- Management of the planning of the company's ERP software (Navision).
- Maintain contact with suppliers regarding substantive technical questions/requests.
- Calculation of cost prices or materials required for production or (parts of) projects
- Main contact person for Procurement and Team Leaders on material orders/deliveries
- Participates and/or actively manages meetings with suppliers.
- Staff and/or production capacity planning
- Provides support to the Project Manager and the planning execution team by analysing projects.
- To identify deviations and priorities.
- Reporting deviations in the scope of work to the project manager and on-site execution team
- Coordination of own documentation reviews
- Coordination of own and third party documentation reviews: drawings and documents to ensure that all parties involved in the project have the mandatory update of project information.
- Compilation and recording of technical documentation (e.g. manuals, installations and certificates).
- Providing the client with all work-related information at the end of the project.
- Ordering materials and monitor the logistical
Vacancies Offered: 2
Minimum academic level: -
Minimum experience: -
Other Requirements: -
Gross salary: Remuneration following qualifications
Incorporation date: 01/10/2022
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: 8:00 - 17:00
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org