Nº. SOIB Offer:042022005216
This list of tasks is indicative and not limiting; the aim of the work is to direct:
- Reading and modifying drawings
- Installation and connection of electrical engineering products and systems.
- Determination of wiring and cabling routing * Determination of wiring and cabling routing
- Grounding of electrical engineering products and systems.
- Making simple calculations
- Setting and/or adjusting parameters for electrical engineering products and systems.
- Functional testing and monitoring of work performed
- Troubleshooting and deviations
- Logging information
- Follow-up of the tasks of fellow electrical engineers and temporary staff * Execution of tests and tests on the electrical systems and products
- Execution of tests
- Making modifications
- Configuration and adjustment of generators
- Replacement of installation parts
- Discussing with customers the service (on-board problem, progress and solution)
- Reporting of executed tasks Maintaining stock of materials * Maintaining stock of materials
- Maintaining cleanliness of service cars and workshop.
Vacancies Offered: 2
Minimum academic level: -
Minimum experience: -
Other Requirements: -
Gross salary: Remuneration following qualifications
Incorporation date: 01/10/2022
Type of Job: Full Time
Schedule: 8:00 - 17:00
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org